Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Her eyes softened as she saw the conflict on the woman’s features and she shook her head. “I am not taking them from you. These children are your children, Towhee. Just, for a short time, you need to let Rue and I help you take care of them. That’s all… you can be there the entire time. Once your nutrients start to level out which should start once your husband returns, you shouldn't experience any more tremors like you just did.” She didn’t want the woman to think she was trying to rip the children away from her. She moved closer to her so she could still be closer to them while they fed. She hated seeing her friend in pain, but she also needed to ensure that she did not die. She didn’t know if she could survive another loss, and her children needed her.

She asked about her den and she nodded. “You can stay with them the entire time. We’ll get you loaded up on fish and mushrooms and then you’ll be back to feeding them in no time, I promise. I’ve seen this before…” She needed her to know it was not her first time handling the situation, though admittedly she did not have a lot of experience with it either. At least she had some, right? She’d seen her mother treat it before.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 04:24 PM