Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Sorry she's grumpy
She could see the pure reluctance on her friends face, and it was met with a soft and sympathetic sigh and her own conflicted eyes. The last thing she wanted was for the woman to be upset, even with the influx of hormones that her pregnancy and laboring had provided with her to make her just that… still, it was what needed to be done. She opened her mouth to argue with her insistence to move right away. There was no rush… and yet, she was turning away to mute the woman… and Aquene huffed with annoyance and irritation, still levelling out from her own birthing, though she was much farther along in the process.

“Rude pain-in-the-ass dude looks like a lady.” She muttered under her breath simply as an outlet as she picked up Jack Snipe, hovering close to Towhee should she start to convulse again and preparing the scolding she would be dishing out once they arrived at Casa Aquillik.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 07:29 PM