Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had it all prepared. She was going to scold Towhee for getting up and remind her that they could have simply stayed in the Maxhee pad for a few more minutes or even hours if only to make sure she was stable. It was not a far walk but even that journey had been done on shaky limbs and what would have happened had she dropped Leona? She could have accidentally crushed her own child!

The children were nudged her way and Towhee wouldn’t look at her, the nature of her deafness not allowing her to start the scolding… and yet, it was probably a good thing. When the Redhawk gazed up, the sadness and resigned nature of her appearance as she prepared to take what Aquene had prepared… it made her resolve crumble at her feet. She couldn’t yell at Towhee! Towhee was like her dirty talking grandma who offered free life advice! Instead, her eyes softened, still frowning. “It’s not forever, Towhee… just a few days, or a week at most…” Perhaps a timeline might help her more.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Aquene - June 01, 2022, 08:00 PM