Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He wouldn't be Kallik if he wasn't instantly worried that Aquene would get sick with the extra mouths to feed. And he didn't even know about her secret trouble with milk production, lucky for everyone involved. He wanted to express his hesitation, but he knew it was futile. Plus, he wasn't going to let Towhee's pups starve and it would only be temporary. He knew that if there was any other way, things would be different, so he silently accepted his wife's explanation. 

I will be sure to bring you both plenty of fish then, he told them both, though he wasn't sure if Towhee was looking at him. She was uncharacteristically quiet. He knew she must be upset. He had watched Aquene nursing their own sons for weeks now, and he knew how important it was to her. 

He leaned over and kissed his wife on the cheek before touching his forehead to hers, offering his silent support.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 02:30 PM