Lion Head Mesa Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter.
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

595 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
Nazli did not realize she was alone until it was too late. She'd turned to look over her shoulder and saw that Jawahir had slipped away.
She carefully placed the bundle of things on the ground and began to inspect it. Most of it looked like trash from the drylands; some of the fronds were like wide pieces of herbs that Tavina sometimes had Nazli fetch in the storehouse.
These are — none of these are for anything. The girl murmured to herself as she investigated. There were pieces of other plants that Nazli had only ever seen in the wellspring when cleaning it. The small bolt of fur that wrapped the bundle was very old and unwashed, and it reminded her of the queen's quarters.
What is all this...? And why would the barracks need it? Oh, she shouldn't dawdle so long. It wasn't her place to question, so she bundled it back up and hurried on.
Messages In This Thread
Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Nazli - June 22, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Nazli - June 23, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: Oh my heart, it's a rock in the gutter. - by Nazli - June 28, 2022, 03:58 PM