Moonspear illulikpak ⇌
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
That woman spoke to him as though she knew – she boasted a sense of pride in her words. Atlas was not moved by them, only angered. His eyes narrowed upon her. The swarthy figure’s brow was furrowed into a frightening expression. Were it not for his weary body, he might have snapped his fangs at her. The desire to fight for what he saw as rightfully his would be an easy one. The mountain belonged to his family, to those who still carried the name Ostrega.

Do not speak to me in that way, if you have abandoned the name Ostrega.

Sadness took a hold in the pit of his belly. He felt he had seen this pale she-wolf before… many years ago, perhaps. The light of her green gaze was familiar and still foreign. Atlas could not restrain his contempt for what she had said.

You are no kin if you are called Nuiruk. You have shed the binding that might have tied us.

Atlas drew himself up, swelling his chest and stiffening his shoulders. The fire of his eyes remained on her features. Though she spoke with the voice of a woman wise in her years, the inkjet titan did not wish to see it. The pride that he felt for his family name overcame all of it. She should know who she addressed. She should know, after all this time, that the only one who would return to Moonspear was the one who sought to claim it again.

I am Atlas Ostrega. This mountain will be mine again.
Messages In This Thread
illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 15, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 15, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 15, 2022, 04:05 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 15, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Atlas - July 27, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: illulikpak ⇌ - by Kukutux - July 28, 2022, 10:31 AM