Stone Circle you show me a signpost for where I should go
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The other met her with confusing words and great friendliness. And though she understood so little, Taktuq knew what the other woman meant.

Warmth conflicted with her prickly beginning. It has been clear to Taktuq, even before this returning, that her family had deserted Stone Circle. Where, she could only hope somewhere away from Ursus. She had never found them. Had never known what had become of them. And they had never returned.

But where life had departed, new life sprung.

"Heim of Taktuq," she thought aloud, while testing the strange word on her lips, certain, now, of what it must mean. She noticed the curve of the other woman now, how her belly rounded with the signs of pregnancy. How Stone Circle lay fallen from the proud formation it had once been. How near Sanja stood to the Mother Stone.

A smile picked its way across Taktuq's face, and she found herself meeting the other with an equal sway of her tail. Another gesture to Easthollow - the remains of what it once was, the new things it might become.

"Heim of Sanja."

Share, she could. And share, they would.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you show me a signpost for where I should go - by Taktuq - July 23, 2022, 04:37 PM