Qeya River Watching
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
718 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was aware that Kigipigak, probably blamed himself, and yet at the same time. She also knew that she couldn't take that away from him. Certainly she could tell him he did nothing wrong, which he hadn't, or she could say it was all okay now, but as someone who took her own self far too seriously despite the outer happy go lucky. SHe knew that it would be almost a waste of breath, because he would be hard on himself anyway.

Amalia listened quietly, calmly. Said nothing. Well, I for one am glad you came home mostly unscathed and I'm sorry you were called away so quickly and to violence.

At the mention of his boys she smiled. I am afraid I am not close with Akkuma, but Kivaluk is a very good boy. And he will make a very good hunter someday, he already is good. He listens and puts what he learns to use. Yes, I believe you may have a good, is it Sangliak? Is that the right word?

She wasn't certain if she was saying the proper words. And they missed you. I missed you. It is nice to have you home.

It is always good to see those you care for thrive, your past and future coincide.
Messages In This Thread
Watching - by Amalia - September 16, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - September 16, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - September 16, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - September 23, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - September 23, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - September 23, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - September 23, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - October 03, 2022, 11:44 AM
RE: Watching - by Amalia - October 03, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Watching - by Kigipigak - October 09, 2022, 08:44 PM