Lion Head Mesa If I fail, I'll fall apart
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

593 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
All Welcome 
The space that had once been used by @Gucci (that was now abandoned, as the neb and his children had since been moved) served no purpose to Akashingo for some weeks.

Nazli had begun to fashion it in to something of her own: it was too small for her to use as a bedroom herself, but not so small that it couldn't be used for storage. It was here that she visited after her forays across the nearby meadow; her collection of seeds grew each time, arranged with great care upon the stone shelving there.

The corridors had given her a sense of claustrophobia of late. She settled to arranging her latest acquisitions now, arranging them to their places, tidying a few of the herbs she'd discovered (and would someday present to @Tavina for inspection and identification), and being very careful with every item.

It kept her from being idle. To be idle meant to invite harrowing thoughts to mind, and Nazli was doing her best to avoid those. There was no mistaking her own physical changes however: the maturation that befell every teenager as they moved from gawky adolescent to something more permanent. While she was oblivious to these things, unlike others.

Tags for reference, open!
Messages In This Thread
If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 09, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 17, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 17, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 17, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 17, 2022, 03:27 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 17, 2022, 04:22 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nazli - October 17, 2022, 04:27 PM
RE: If I fail, I'll fall apart - by Nala - October 24, 2022, 10:15 AM