Redtail Rise niente
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ashlar's timeline is already a little broken beyond repair with this entire thread XD but lmk if this breaks things for you too and I can adjust. Trying to balance keeping him in character with adjusting for what's known and isn't

Ashlar noticed the way the pup seemed to react to this, and he hesitated, wondering what caused it. Did he miss his own family? It was the most likely reason. Ashlar couldn't imagine not knowing his own mother, and knowing mama was looking but couldn't find him would have destroyed the boy as a child. To his mind, Reki had to be experiencing something similar.

I know your mother. I've sung with her, and her voice is beautiful. He smiled, then looked down, softening even more if possible. She wanted to know you were safe. I will go tell her. But I'd love to sing with you, and explore plants, if that's okay. There's so many different kinds, and a lot of them can be used to help.

He hoped that this would make Reki happy, that his mother was both looking and soon would know he was safe. He was quiet after to gauge the reaction, silently worrying he hadn't said the right thing, but calm despite it. He wanted to help Reki to lose some of the lost feeling that seemed to touch him, and he hoped that he knew he was loved.
Messages In This Thread
niente - by Ashlar - October 14, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: niente - by Reki - October 14, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: niente - by Ashlar - October 14, 2022, 11:06 AM
RE: niente - by Reki - October 14, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: niente - by Ashlar - October 18, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: niente - by Reki - October 26, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: niente - by Ashlar - October 27, 2022, 02:33 PM
RE: niente - by Reki - October 31, 2022, 11:34 PM
RE: niente - by Ashlar - November 03, 2022, 11:19 AM