Swiftcurrent Creek I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Realized my reply makes more sense as its own thread. @Akavir

The girl had passed out as she was grabbed. The last thing she would remember upon waking was the sight of Colt being swallowed by shadows; unaware that his body had been thrown in to the creek.
Upon waking now, she was disoriented. The two black-furred bastards weren't far. She could hear the wind in the trees, and thought for a milisecond she was in the maplewood again.
When she tried to stand up, pain shot through her from chest to belly. She was battered and bruised, with a hefty chunk missing from where someone had ripped in to her chest during the scuffle.
Wincing, the girl crumpled against the earth once more.
Messages In This Thread
I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 28, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 28, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 28, 2022, 01:42 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 28, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 30, 2022, 11:59 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 31, 2022, 09:56 AM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 31, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Akavir - October 31, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: I lost a friend, like sleep on a red-eye - by Redbird - October 31, 2022, 01:29 PM