Lion Head Mesa you bring out the worst in me
Muat-riya
Sesh
664 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
so sorry for the wait! do u want to wrap it soon and have an updated one sometime? <3

"make yourself worthy of one. pharaoh put great effort into this match for it not to be fruitful." she hardly suspected the woman would want anything to do with charles, even if he did go to see her. but their arrangement had not been dissolved.

and so there was always a chance, she supposed.

the news that charles had a daughter was surprising. there was no hint of more than what he was. it spoke to the life he had left behind, and which might even now be troubling him.

"if it's a wife you want, you'll need to prove you can be a good husband. that you can provide her with support and standing. you are a prince of akashingo. let it be so."

there were other ways to beget children which were not wives. the fellahin many a time had hidden a lord's pregnancy. but they would not be legitimate. and she wanted no babes brought so into the world. 

"i am going to get more water." tavina stepped toward the door. "don't go to her, prince. rest here. recover. meditate on what you will achieve." she paused, purple eyes flicking over him. "shall i tell pharaoh you will join him for breakfast tomorrow?" her tone was encouraging.
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 02, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - November 03, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:34 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - November 12, 2022, 11:09 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 13, 2022, 05:09 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - November 14, 2022, 01:25 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 06:47 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - December 12, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Charles - December 14, 2022, 05:36 AM
RE: you bring out the worst in me - by Tavina - December 14, 2022, 05:36 PM