Two Eyes Cenote [m] would you want to feel the way that i do?
Muat-riya
Fellahin
130 Posts
Ooc — Twin
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: signs of pre-estrus

something was happening to inji.
a shift, a boiling in her very core that she did not understand. she grew irritable, tired, moody; and her stomach flared with a blooming desire she had never truly felt before.
suddenly, inji was terrified.
the evening she decided she could ignore it no longer, she swept through the halls and speed-walked until she fell to her knees in the empty chasm of the rocky desert. panting, trembling, aching — she wished she could talk to khusobek, and yet her unconscious mind told her that was a very, very bad idea.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he had not been avoiding inji — not truly. his work kept him busy and away, and frequent forays between muat-riya and akashingo had him on the move for days at a time.

but now as he swung into the palace, all heavy shoulders and jaunty tread, he found her scent, and it traced from the palace itself. the mazoi followed, suddenly stricken with worry, until he found inji prostrate among cactiflowers.

"what is the matter?" the crocodile demanded hoarsely, even as mind insisted he already knew.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
a scent that Toula herself could not recall the like of, it sent her mind running—created new thoughts, utterly unbidden. 
she fetched @Tavina to walk with her, to discover the scent that drove her to something far too sweet to be madness. as she understood it, she wished to do the things the Gods wished of her, but this was new! 
a cry. the voice of the crocodile. but, there! she realized, breathless—it came from Inji herself! she too would have the question of Khusobek answered, the Sesh might know, and Pharaoh turned to teacher.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
130 Posts
Ooc — Twin
>:D

the gods had other ideas. or perhaps it was only the mazoi and his own instinct.
she caught his gaze and from her lips came a hushed sound akin to a sigh. khusobek, she almost dreaded it, dreaded to say it, because while she had never felt this way before, she knew. i think--
perhaps it was, too, for the better, that the golden shade of pharaoh now cut her off. let someone else say it. let someone else hear his surely impending dismay!
her head drops between her shoulders, and a flood of warm pink shame rushes to her cheeks. Divine One.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
being tapped for an excursions pleased tavina, despite the fact she did not want.yi leave eset in any sort of state. 

"inji is going into heat, great pharaoh, as will you." she tossed her eyes over them both, the redfurred man she did not like and the young girl brimming with the beginning  of renewal, and these things too would belong to toula in time.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
many things happened in succession; inji raised her face to his, pharaoh appeared upon them, tavina at her side speaking of nature —

but his eyes, his desire; they were riveted upon inji.

and then the man spoke before the nerve left him.

"great one." he had turned to prostrate himself, now he looked as high as the royal chest; "will you give us leave to marry?"
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
oh! Toula had questions, but her tongue was stilled by first the words of the Mazoi. her eyes, still warm, turned toward Inji.
is this the wish of you both? for none would be married without their consent, and she wanted it clear to Inji she would not force her hand. to Toula, it seemed clear it was the wish of the Mazoi—but Inji had a voice beneath her reign, and she would hear it.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
130 Posts
Ooc — Twin
GASPS the turn tables

will you give us leave to marry?
inji's hearing went out for a moment. her face twists from shame to shock, jaw falling slack;
will you give us leave to marry?
she could have vomited right then and there. pharaoh's immediate reaction is concern, and she can feel the sweep of seagreen eyes over her form. she thought of zaahira. did inji want this? was she sure?
i was the one who asked him, the girl mumbles, shyly slinking toward khusobek so that her shoulder may brush against his. i-i-- um, i mean, i'd hope? it's the wish of us both?
was he sure? she did not even think that perhaps her hormones may have had an influence in this conversation. even if they did, it did not matter to her.
he wanted to marry her.
Muat-riya
Sesh
656 Posts
Ooc —
Master Medic
Guardian
this is her entire reaction, please skip henceforth

[Image: GsWRDDO.gif]
Muat-riya
Mazoi
281 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"it is my wish if it is hers, divine one."

his stomach lurched. he found himself nervous as an untried boy, unable to look at the woman beside him to whom he now pledged his life.

it was not this which he feared. he had been married. he was married. it was not marriage, it was that one day he might glance at inji to see her flowerpetal eyes filled with disappointment in who she had chosen.

he tried to cling to zaahira's words.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
her eyes were bright as she looked between them. heat, it was new to her—her mother gone, unable to share its meaning. but she had the Sesh, and she said, 
then it shall be done. you two shall be married, another wedding of Akashingo! it felt like a blessing. and two who wanted it! Toula smiled broadly. we shall plan—it shall be beautiful. let us find the Hemet, her tail waved behind her. unless you two should like to be married in private, of course, with the Hemet and those here as witness, Toula offered them this choice, too! 
but her eyes panned to Inji. she could not miss it! Toula was elated that the fellahin had found love, and the Mazoi with her!