Hushed Willows rock & pike
Muat-riya
Mazoi
282 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
khusobek arrived at the borders of the growing pack with a sour expression. he did not care for the mountains, but he was here to deliver an invitation.

and so the crocodile shouted aloud for those who would hear and for the woman @Reverie.
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,475 Posts
Ooc — xynien
How often did Reverie find herself beckoned to the borders by a beautiful man?

She didn't think it had ever happened! So it was with a blush and a shy smile that she answered the call. Hello, She greeted, recognizing immediately the scent of Akashingo on him. Even here, they had found her; the thought sent a small shiver of fear down her spine, she who had put mountains and valleys between herself and heartbreak time and again.

Oh, is this about the wedding? Reverie wondered aloud, remembering her conversation with Senmut. She did not know if she was healed enough for this. She did not know if Boone would be okay with her leaving. But she knew in an instant that, more than anything, she wanted to attend.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Muat-riya
Mazoi
282 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the golden woman with the child. she showed her face and he remembered her at once, and with a pleasure to soften the hardness of his jaw. a glance to her slender waist and sleek arms captivated the man.

but he would not speak on this, opening his mouth instead to say the well-rehearsed words: 

""Akashingo is pleased to announce that the Coronation of Pharaoh Muat-Riya Set Nofret “Toula” will take place at the palace of Muat-Riya, and will be conducted by the Erpa-ha Senmut.

The Ceremony will see Her Holiness Toula crowned alongside The King Consort Rashepses.

The Coronation will reflect the Pharaoh’s role today and look towards the future while being rooted in longstanding traditions and pageantry.

Honored guests are invited for a week of celebrations and encouraged to bestow gifts from their homelands.”"

his eyes did not leave her own as he spoke this.

"what shall i tell our pharaoh? will you come?"
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,475 Posts
Ooc — xynien
A coronation. Senmut had spoken of a wedding, but Reverie was uncertain if this was the same event.

Either way, she was uncertain. I'll have to speak with my husband, She spoke after a moment, glancing over her shoulder. You can stay for the night, if you'd like. It's a long journey from here to the desert.

Either way, Khusobek would have his answer soon, as well as a gift of meat as thanks for bringing the message. In the end Reverie would stay home; Boone was unwilling to go to the desert again, and she was unwilling to be parted from him for so long.

But she wondered what it might have been like.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you