Hushed Willows You can polish me for hours, but I'll always look best in your head
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,417 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
Snow fell lightly just beyond the den's mouth, throwing long shadows under the evening sun. Reverie watched them dance across the den floor from her bed, tucked in @Boone's arms. One of his wrists laid trapped between her paws. She chewed his toes idly as she lounged.

What about - The words began garbled. Reverie remembered belatedly to spit his toes out before she continued. What about Snowflake? For a name. She glanced at Boone briefly to gauge his reaction. Then she dutifully returned to chewing on his paw.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you

lawmen, women or a shallow grave
same ol' blues just a different day
146 Posts
Ooc — Twin
healing came slowly for boone. his fever had broken, and he now spent most of his days lounging beside his wife; all knew to come to him if he was needed.
her pregnancy had smoothed somewhat, and boone took a moment every morning to thank the heavens for this. unease had thawed into excitement, his own boyish glee that she grew with his children. their children!
he did not question why her mouth was encased 'round his foot. he knew better than to piss off the pregnant lady. instead, his gaze settled upon her in adoration. snowflake? he didn't want to laugh, and yet he could not hide the small snicker. i was thinkin' somethin' more like, uh, i don't know. how 'bout annabelle? is that too boring?
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,417 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Her ears fell when Boone snickered at her suggestion; she'd thought it was cute. Reverie went quiet for a moment, releasing his paw and tucking her own paws beneath her. Annabelle. She wasn't entirely sure she liked it, but her confidence in her own suggestions had fallen flat.

It - it's not boring, but... um... maybe we could give them flower names. Like Blossom. Her full name is Rose Blossom, This time her eyes remained fixed beyond the den entrance, watching the snow fall. For a few seconds she thought she might cry. But the feeling passed as quickly as it had come, and she let out a breath. What do you think about Petal? Reverie dared another glance back at Boone when she was certain her emotions had settled.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you