Two Eyes Cenote lotus & wine
Muat-riya
Mazoi
282 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
part of the man had wished to go upon the seaside expedition. but he knew @Inji would not be able to travel so far, or wish to go. another time, he decided, for they and their children.

children. he would be a father again. 

today khusobek brought his intended a dove, having slain it as gently as he was able to preserve both the flesh and the feathers. he sought her now, icewater eyes softening only when he saw her.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
133 Posts
Ooc — Twin
tavina was right: inji was pregnant.
by now, her stomach had grown noticeably round, and the pink skin of her belly was exposed and sensitive. her workload had lessened considerably, mostly against her will, and in the place of the fabled morning sickness (which kept her bedridden more often than not) was now not one, but two forms of insatiable hunger.
above it all, however, was the ever-growing warm shade of excitement that swept across her life and painted it in the brightest of colors. she was going to be someone's mom.
khusobek, during this time, chose not to leave her to herself, and for this inji was eternally thankful. the orange palace's halls being less busy meant she now had more time with him. when he comes to her side, she melts beneath the warm gaze and reaches up to plant a kiss to his jaw.
habibi, she greets, the haze of lingering fatigue hanging heavy upon her tongue. she dons a lazy smile as she peels away to take the dove from his grasp. so sweet of you to take care of me in my time of need.
Muat-riya
Mazoi
282 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"is that not my role?" khusobek growled, but there was nothing behind it. he growled in his throat; he crept toward her on body sliding into subservience, embracing the pretty roundness of her rosepetal belly.
the mazoi kissed it, upward along until her face was wreathed in them, until she was hopefully grinning and warmed and delighted as he was —"habibi," the man grunted, pleased at the endearment. 
"you glow as a queen," khusobek at last said after contemplating the radiance of inji.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
133 Posts
Ooc — Twin
inji shudders beneath the touch, the heat of his lips against her skin. never before had she felt this way, so doted on, so cherished; every moment with him only cements in her mind that she had made the right choice.
i didn't ask, but you do it anyway, she retorts, flushed and giggly and breathless. it's cute. i like this side of you.
a side of him that only she got to see.
you glow as a queen; a warm fuzziness flutters in the depth of inji's stomach. she smacks his shoulder mischievously before snaking the rangy limb around his neck. i think i make a pretty hot pregnant lady, don't you?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
282 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"indeed," khusobek growled, catching them up in a kiss meant to steal both his breath as well as her own; "if i could ravish you now, i would have, and each day since you ceased being so ill." but he knew enough to understand the problems, and the dangers, his lack of control could present.

he kissed inji again and then to her belly he spoke; "what are you getting up to this day, hmm? move around. i will count you again."
Muat-riya
Fellahin
133 Posts
Ooc — Twin
slides back in here

the narrow features glow with rosy pink. oh, shut up, you, she teases. don't you get me going again.
it was lovely, this little life! the girl's jaws split in a soft, sleepy yawn as she stretches out on her back, round belly facing the sky. it feels like it'll be any day now, she presses a kiss to the cheek of her husband-to-be, trailing down the expanse of his jaw. i want to meet them already.
how many do you think there are? she asks, partially to khusobek and partially to herself. or, i guess a better question would be, how many do you want?
Muat-riya
Mazoi
282 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"as many as you can possibly hold, inji," khusobek answered in mock severity, but it was true. "i have always wanted many, many children," he winked. "you may desire one day for me to take a concubine; you will tire of carrying so many sons each year."

he jested! khusobek had no such desire, though he wanted to see how inji responded. "surely there are at least six. this is acceptable."

he kissed her, fiercely.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
133 Posts
Ooc — Twin
a large family! a bashful dusting of rose-pink bloomed upon her cheeks at the mere thought. i'd say it's well worth it, she teases back. your concubine might do the freaky things i can't while i'm pregnant, but she will never take my homemaker privileges.
she thought momentarily of machiavelli, and wondered if perhaps a boy between them would interest khusobek.
six? wow, she supposed she was rather large. the thought of six at once was daunting! was that even possible? she was not distracted by the logistics of such a thing for long, however, as her beloved's lips find her own. her happy little chirp is muffled as her arms fly around the strong shoulders.
breathless, breathless; her head swims up above the stars as her eyes flutter closed. i love you.