Two Eyes Cenote ancient ones
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
the death of Melody was jarring—but Toula made sure that her body was preserved, and all that was left was determine if she would added to the tomb of her sister, the Amiirad, or the once Pharaoh Makono. she would grieve the girl, and had contemplated for many days on this—
but recollected the visit of Ingram. calamity, were she not to be Pharaoh—calamity even perhaps to those who did not wish it. 
dinner was displayed prettily before herself and her soon-to-be husband on a stone plinth. @Rashepses—her betrothed! and there was still a spark of joy in her heart for this. that she had him. thanking the fellahin for their work, and smiling at how they had smartly set her placing nearer to him, knowing they two always drifted nearer (while still remaining proper, of course!), a new look passed over her features. 
the Gods… perhaps… They had a hand in this. her support of my sister… she made it quite clear. we had a visitor, some time ago—Ma’at revealed to him that if I were not to become Pharaoh, there would be great calamity, and she wondered if Melody might have been prepared to act on behalf of Ashikaga. not because her sister had asked it of her… but for her own loyalty to the Amiirad. the Gods protected both her, and Akashingo—
all while making them aware of another threat! while she mourned Melody, she could not help but feel some measure of gratitude for Their omnisciente nature. that They might have acted upon it. 
it seemed so senseless otherwise, and Melody… Toula felt she might weep again. it did not matter her aim, not now that she was dead. all Toula could recall was what she had known for certain, and seen in the Hemet—her goodness. and her love for Makono. Melody was one of the last few links Toula had that remained of her missing sister.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
The food soured in his throat. He had enjoyed no pleasures since the death of that girl. A rumble rang out, a shared consensus with his betrothed. The Gods made examples of those who dared to defy them.

But Rashepses’ chief concern was not with the why but the how. How had their palace been infiltrated? He turned his distrustful eyes now onto every mortal, even those he knew to be held in high esteem by Toula.

He leaned back, away from his meal and its lavish presentations.

“We must expedite the forge of Mereo,” his eyes leveled over Toula’s, finding if only for a moment a light in the beauty of her. “This will be my pursuit once we are married.”

Plans for the long-term safety of their kingdoms consumed him. He knew it would take him from her arms, a thought which soured him more, but he knew she would be safe beneath the guard of her mazoi.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula looked to him as he leaned back, rising to shift a little nearer—to place one paw upon his, gentle and soft. a look of understanding passes her features, and she nods slowly. after our honeymoon, she determines, I trust you to see such done. but if they think they shall take the joy of days and nights with you, and only you, from me… she might become a warrior herself to strike them down! 
terrible, perhaps, to let herself be distracted from this sadness—to let herself think of the days of joy and love and laughter she would share with him soon. oh, their guards would come with them of course… and those that would attend them! but they would be allowed their privacy, and Toula would at last learn what it was to be set fully aflame—
her distraction, perhaps, showed. she felt a little flushed, and removed her paw from his only so that she could walk to the cool waters that flowed in these chambers to drink. once the days of mourning ended, she would be crowned—and so soon after that, they married! 
do you think it might be wise to send word, that we are seeking soldiers? it had become the second thought on her mind, behind her husband-to-be and their days together—but she wanted him to know she had heard him, and if he wanted to begin the work sooner she would not stand in the way of it but encourage him, and even help him in the ways that she could. in him she had found her partner.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
The sweetness of her scent settled around him, revealing anticipation that sang to his need, stirring in the recognition of her own. She flushed and moved away but he rose, trailing her restlessly to the edge of the shallow pool.

“After,” rumbled the sphinx, relenting, but he could not imagine being parted from her then, not when her sides would be swelling with their future. He stared, marveling as she sipped, nearly undone by her tongue on the water. He dared to taunt his goddess then, pressing his nose into the smoothness of her flank; imparting the heat of his breath.

“Mmhm,” he gave as an answer, distracted, kissing her side. He wanted nothing more than to begin their future. Now.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
she heard him trailing her, and her heart was glad for it. this closeness, she would embrace every moment of it in knowing he would need to go to aid Akashingo in its next endeavor. as King Consort, as her husband, she knew he would not fail. but she tried not to think so far ahead, tried instead to live and love in this moment.
he made it easy. his eyes upon her was something else she could feel. her gaze slipped upward to him as she drank, and once her throat was no longer so dry she paused, lips above the runningwater, and she gasped to feel the warmth of his nose against her leg, contrasting with the cool rivulets that dripped down gently from her chin. 
spellbound by this magic, she remained still for a moment before she turned to him with the work of the spell upon her visage. the place he had touched had caused heat to spread there, and now it was everywhere! 
he was a powerful God. could he not see it, in the magic he worked up her, his Goddess? I love you, her voice was hoarse, and she did not know the need in it—only that she spoke with every feeling she then endured. she knew they must wait for the next part, had been educated and told of it, and while the waiting was sweet—
I want to marry you, Rashepses, tonight—a secret ceremony before the Gods, she dreamt aloud, perhaps, but laughed giddily, and of course we will still be married again before our people—a renewal of these vows, a great and grand celebration of them, dreaming still, dreaming with him, but she wanted a lifetime with him—let him know she could hardly stand the thought of waiting for such for another minute.
already, they two had been waiting for all of their lives!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

He was watching her from the corner of his eye, witnessing the evolution in her mien; first, the stiffening shock at his touch, then the craving burned through her own body and into her eyes as she turns. Her arousal brought about a more urgent caress of his tongue and he was sufficed to gloat in this abandonment for so long as she wanted…

But her words were a shock that ceased his preening. He was looking to her in full now, the deep gold of his eyes flashing their conflicted impressions.

“Is it what you want, Toula?” His thoughts flowed. He pined after her, over every inch of her, and for a time when instinct would win out over courtly waiting and it will be his ears that hear just how she moans as he fulfills her every need.

But even in the compulsion to agree, he could not press upon her what she was not prepared for. His desire, perhaps it would not be reigned in, but it would be pacified elsewhere until she felt it was time. This was her decision to make.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
she looked upon him, her eyes searching his. she read the conflict there, and loved him then even more if such a thing was at all even possible! she was nearly choked by it, so breathless did she feel. he cared deeply for her, loved her—would wait, if he must.
what had Senmut said of this? that it was divine—that it was what the Gods wanted. and she wanted it with him, she wanted it all with him.
but she was conflicted. I want… I want it to be perfect, she admitted to him. their wedding—the first time they two lay together, the first time she was seen in a way no one else had ever known her, even herself. 
if that means we must wait, I suppose that I can—but I love you so much that the waiting, it is hard to bear. I want… I want it all with you, my love—I want so desperately for yours to be the first face I look upon when I awake, and the very last I see before it is time to sleep. And I want… passion! 
she takes a step nearer to him. she whispers the word in his ear. and she continues softly with, I am filled with it for you. I know not how to release it, only for him to know. and only for him to understand that these waters, they were untested and unchartered.
she was aware that he had his share of others in his lifetime; now, she knew that many men did. and how would she compare? not perfect, not yet—
but she watches him, and listens, knowing even still he cared for her choice in this.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy Suggestion

The confession, so honestly lisped for his ear drew a sudden low growl of lust. It was all the prince could do keep from pulling her beneath him to satiate her then and there. Knowing how she burned, knowing he could not yet touch her in the ways she wanted…

He found his body slowly orbiting her own until she was being led into the cool shallows of the pool.

“Perfect,” he murmured into a cheek, but it was of Toula as his eyes roved the unexplored curves of her.

With his mouth on her ear he went on to tell her in words all of it: every intimate place he would touch, every way she would be kissed, how her taste would thrill him and how good it would feel.

It would last, this wanting, as he lured her towards a peek; all through the days to come in her coronation, and their wedding, until they both could stand it no longer.