Two Eyes Cenote [m]eri
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
@Rashepses ♡ backdated to honeymoon times! (pLAYIN IT SAFE WITH THE TAG)

affianced, once, and now wed! life was a dream, truly, every waking moment these past days especially. the Gods permitted Their fellows to enjoy Their marital bliss—there was nothing but for one another to be a disturbance,
and Toula, too easily roused now that she had been truly ignited, awoke with a now familiar hunger. she stirred, held in the arms of her husband (husband!), and stretches against him in a way that was intended to tempt, but could easily be explained away as one waking from the depths of sleep should one need to feign innocence! 
but they were past that now, were they not? still, perhaps he was tired—it had been a long night…
thoughtful to that much at least, Toula turned to face him. nose to nose, she smiled, murmuring gently, good morning, husband, the words imbued with each thing that she felt!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
In truth, the prince made king from Ta-senet had given little thought to the integrants of marriage beyond siring children. He assumed his father would couple him with one Queen or another that was either too old, too young, or inescapably dull. It was the role of the monarchy to keep pure their race. Little else mattered. Even the young Queen of Akashingo had not been spared these presumptions. But Toula had surprised him.

Even now as he awoke to her stirrings he felt his own chest lift in exultant happiness. He loved her energy. He loved her ambitions. He loved her.

His mouth quirked into a smile and he discreetly slid one gold eye to half-open. “Mmr,” the man rumbled in response, feigning exhaustion before ensnaring her lips for a kiss. “Good morning, my sun.”

“I’m starving,” he flashed her a wide-toothed grin and disappeared beneath layers of plush hides to playfully mouth the delicate pad of her foot which was soft and pink under the coarseness of his tongue.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning:  

her smile broadened as his eye opened. yes, this all was a living dream—where she lay her head down each night and hoped to the Gods she would wake and everything would still be as it was, him alongside her, she in his arms,
Toula knew she was Godsblessed, knew that for every thing that needed to be taken from her was to provide her with the things that she had not even known to dream of. like Rashepses, she too wondered who her husband might have been, and had not thought she would be so lucky as to marry for love. she had been told that overtime, love could be cultivated, and this she trusted as she knew her heart capable in all such things. 
no one had warned her that she might, though, love someone at the first sight of them. and that was how it had been with Rashepses, even if she had not known it then. love came that day without any warning, and thank the Gods it stayed. he stayed. even when things changed, she changed—
his little morning mmr made her heart skip a beat, and then he was kissing her again, and Toula laughed her delight in the surprise that he was not so slow to wake as he had playfully led her to believe. my sun, he called her, and she might have wept for such sweet and tender recognition. and before she could answer with a name of her own for him, he spoke again, and Toula, the concerned and doting wife, looked 'round and said, I could call for our br—
a gasp as he was beneath their bed furs, now, and a laugh as the innocent Toula realized his meaning! Rashepses! you fiend, she teased, and gasped as he kissed beneath one well-manicured paw, not knowing that such an area was as sensitive as it was until he tended to it! 
what else did he know? what else could he do? Gods, she wanted this day, noon, and night—to discover these things about herself, and then, to discover him! him, who made her heart beat against her ribcage to the same cadence as a herd of horses galloping throughout the fields, wild and free. could he hear how he made it race? Toula moved to hook one foreleg around his, to bring a paw of his own to her chest, shimmying beneath the bed furs herself to look him in the eyes and say, a little breathless, feel what you do to me, with but one small kiss, 
and to her paw! they were married, married, and, you are my Great Royal Husband, King of the Scarlet Road, she watched him, saw in his gaze who he was, her counterpart, her first love through all the stretches of time, and had another name for him on her lips. you are my beloved, you are Asar Em Ta, 
powerful in land; he who would restore Mereo, create for her so many things throughout the land! a name that called to who he was first born as, all that time ago; he was Osiris.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: [Image: 193ebc6b-04fb-47ec-8662-5d9349d098aa_text.gif]

the dennis gif lol

Bathed, brushed and hurried off to every social affair, the couple had looked in a divine fashion, but the man much preferred Toula this way, raveled and bare within the keep of his arms. Calling him a fiend. To provoke her further, a tongue tip darted over the inside of her thigh and he released a teasing breath of warm air there. There was nowhere to be and none to attend but themselves, and the king took his time discovering each curve of his wife, every landmark which belonged also now to him. He was watching to see what she liked– even those attentions his beloved was too shy to express outright, but which her body betrayed in little quivers.

Her sudden writhing nearly brought him to mount but it was with words he was tamed to complete stillness. Re’s gold met the Nile's depths in her eyes and with a breath of disbelief were held. The look Toula returned was new, though he recognized it. In every moment of life, in each space of time, she’d existed with him, as a great hollow on the face of his moon. As her sacred lips bore Asar Em Ta, it was bequeathing the name that was always his.

“My Iset–” From her chest the riverking lifted his arm and cradled her cheek within his palm. If the Gods had condemned their early affair, here they saw fit to bless it.

And yet– could such a thing be?

“I have known you in every lifetime,” his expression deepened, as if looking through her into the stretching fields of existence.

Osiris smiled.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
OH MY GOSH YES HAHAHA. I am SO glad you know it. I am cracking up!

another gasp at that, with the widening of her eyes and the slow stretch of that same limb as she observed him, her expression curious and wanting. he paused to hear her, and it was a torturous span of time she herself had created—but worth it, to see the look in his eye. to see him be as he always was, as she knew him then and knew him now,
and she leaned into his splayed paw with a gentle smile as he called to her! she sighed adoringly to hear it said from his lips, and she melted into him. you have found me again, she said in answer, as you always have—and always will, 
she had brought Him to life again! resurrected, whole, Toula said to him in a breathy whisper, my Osiris, watching him with hungry eyes now!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: loool I love it’s always sunny! marked for naughty man

Strong hands reached for her narrow waist as she sprawled out alongside him. He looked into her heart-shape faced, the kind even a priest’s eyes did not pull away from, and pushed his tongue along her teeth. Beneath the cloak of ermine and sable pelts the air was wet with breath.

They slithered, entwined, pulsing. He tested his wife with his mouth, tending to forbidden places and watching restlessly for her reaction.

“Turn around,” he bid hungrily into the slick flesh of her thigh, “let me show you how Osiris worships Iset.”