Two Eyes Cenote [cp] [m] hunger of the pine,
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: oops

attn @Rashepses — before journeys and scary things! some light and joyous party moments for them ♡

she delighted over the feast, over everything. Toula watched her guests with bright eyes, having not yet imbibed herself—her wedding would be soon, and as her shoulder brushed with the man who in but (gruelingly long) hours would become her husband in full, she smiled widely. was it thirty-three now? wedding in the sight of Ra, as He rose; waiting felt to be the hardest thing, now! 
here and now, all was perfect. she kissed the cheek of her husband. sickness had not befallen them, and the partygoers joy was contagious. a new tune picks up, the very one they two had first danced to!—and as he once had for her, she reaches for a paw and asks, will you dance with me, my love? 
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
<3333

Rashepses had gathered quite a crowd about himself; a menagerie of ambassadors, nobility from one house or another, gentlemen with talk of the winter season’s hunting and servants keeping the steady flow of their wine. A merchant bent his ear, but his eyes never left Toula from across the room. He was reliving that moment in her chamber, his mouth on her flank.

When she approached he reached out and took hold of her paw, pulling her knuckles to his lips. They melded together in dance and now that he had her in his arms he no longer wanted to share her with onlookers.

“Love of my life,” his mouth quirked up into a smile as he spun her, "I have something for you in my chamber." On the catch he drew her back against his chest, pressing his arm across her collar, "Let me steal you away before the ceremony."

"Only a moment," he promised. His kiss was for the hollow of her pale cheek.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula danced with him, all smiles and laughter as she melted in his arms. each step seemed as natural as breathing for the times that they two had practiced this dance, and that she still had continued to do by her lonesome to not misstep. she felt like she was flying—her heart led her feet, and then also her body as she drew closer to him.
she was made drunk by his touch alone! and she was starving for more of it—she wanted to follow him, she wanted him to put into practice each of the things that he said he would do,
if we go now, she answers in his ear, I fear I shall keep you longer than I should, and make us late for our own wedding, a coy little smile—but her eyes betrayed the truth of it to him. 
but there was an impish light there, too! should we?! her gaze screamed, reckless youth at odds, for the first time, with her royal upbringing!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
He had tight hold of her now and before the final notes could bring their dance to a close he pulled her through a narrow passage down an empty corridor lit only by a sliver of warm light that poured in from a high stone impression. He pressed Toula back against the wall, thinking of nothing else but her words and savoring the rush of blood awakened in his palm as it stroked down her golden cheek.

“Let us be late,” his voice was growl, lips grazing her ear, her throat, her collarbone. He held her head in his hand as the other at her back pulled her against him. Power flood between them. He burned, charged with anticipation that he would have her in full.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
love in her eyes, adoration—and something else, too, something heady, something that possessed her to be a little bolder, to push her own boundaries. the talk with Eset had led her to the waters, and she had discovered something that day that this very evening was her quest to return to,
that Rashepses could bring this feeling in her to the fore then and there was something she yearns to answer to. she leans into him, she follows him with a laugh. they could do anything they two wanted—this day, it was about them!
and now her back was pressed against the wall, and her blood pounded loudly in her ears as she looked to him, gasping softly and exhaling something else with that same gasping breath—filled with only desire, no pain—expelled at the gentle force, and a shy laugh followed that, filled with wonder at the sound he drew from her that she had never before heard. 
you are magic, said the spellbound girl, moving to kiss his cheek, his chin. we must wait to… to… she could not say the words, blushing—it was not embarrassment, but her own desire that choked her! I will never leave that room, should we enter and begin. I have longed for you for so long now, Rashepses—I do not want short hours and quicker minutes, I want your days and your nights, all this whispered into his ears, for him to hear and him alone.
she could not lean away from his caressing touch; she was pliant, soft, yearning as he pulled her to him. he would hear the truth of her words in her breathy sighs that she had very little control over. all of this was too new, and quite unpracticed!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion

He reached for the warmth beneath his beloved’s pelt with passionate caresses and a flex of muscles that repelled the madness of starving this, only eagerness to shed away the last barrier between him and her until they burned together like gods in the stars. To fix Toula exact in his universe, bringing her first to the feral edge where there was no such thing as form.

He tore his kiss from her neck and down to where her waist curved, hesitating there where he longed to give the relief of his mouth and feel the sweet pressure of her against him.

“You are worth waiting for,” his ragged breath caught as he lifted his face to look upon her, “I want an eternity with you, Toula. I always have.” Yet in the moment, with her in his arms, his only want was to bring her to the heights he knew she sought, what would pleasure them most.

“We’ll behave,” his reluctant promise groaned as rose to grin playfully at his betrothed. With a vibrant curl of his shadowed tail he coaxed her to follow him deeper into the silent halls to his chamber. “I have something to show you.”
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
where was he going? her gemstone gaze tracked his movement, and the pit in her belly seemed to yawn within her, becoming a bottomless thing—and a star seemed to burn within its very center, a star that blazed like the sun, burned like the sun—seeing where his gaze lingered,
her own breathing was uneven by the time his gaze returned to her, 
why wait? what were these patient words she herself had spoken next to the solar system he had only just begun to create within her? Toula knew what it was she wanted to do, knew it could be as simple as shifting her leg only just so, in invitation—in confirmation!
it was too difficult to speak. to think. her body was prepared to betray the former wisdom of her mind, which felt now such a trivial thing… we’ll behave—would she? could she? 
she steadied herself against the stone, allowing the coolness of it to be something of an anchor. but all she could remember was it’s gentle bite as Rashepses—
she cleared her throat, and stepped alongside him. her blonde tail curled ‘round his own, and she looked up at him to say, alright. but the Hebsut awaits to attend me, to prepare for the ceremony—so we cannot be too long, this for herself, a reminder spoken with a tinkling laugh—yes, she must behave too! still, she relished in this stolen moment between them both. what have you to show me, my love? curious, now, her attention was temporarily diverted!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
His wasn’t, enclosed in the hunger that lingered wherever her blond tail traced. He caught it’s tip between his teeth and leaned forward to kiss her hip, a flaring suggestion slitting the eyes that found her mouth. All down the hall he teased her until they slipped into his chamber.

He drew Toula to the edge of his bed where the fellahin had displayed the riches he requested; the lustrous hide of a melanistic wildcat with faint rosettes, and a necklace of bone embellished in dried ultramarine lotus flowers. Offerings of luxury and status for his new bride.

“The mazoi slayed her,” Rashepses spoke only after a moment’s pause, “and the usekh was fashioned by my brother’s savants in Ta-senet.” He stepped then to the side of the bed so he could watch his betrothed's expression as she examined her gifts.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
she followed him, giggling as his teeth caught her and combed gently through her groomed plume, her perfumed hip—a scent there curated for her the festivities. but he knew not yet the scent that had been curated for him, and him alone—the one she would wear her wedding night, which could not come soon enough…!
the suggestion might have found an answer in her gaze, had she returned his look of longing—but it would undo them both, she thought! with each step, and every touch, her resolve crumbled. and as they arrived to his door, she had very nearly forgotten even the purpose for that resolve—she prayed to the Gods for a reminder, 
and found not one but two upon the bed. the gifts he had lain there, like gifts she had lain out for Them—delicate, lovely, precious, unique. ah! yes, They had brought Him to Her. and They would see them United. then again, were they both not also Gods? was Their union not divine? 
her eyes sparkled upon them. tears pricked the corner of her gaze. she felt him watching her, but she could not conjure words to speak to him the meaning of these things. these gifts. of her love for him. words could not properly describe them, anyway—love was too simple, somehow, and passion not enough to encompass what lived within her, brought to life by the very knowing of him. 
what could she say? all these things played across her face—with him, she felt safe, she felt seen. you are my Osiris, she breathes, and I your Iset. if it has not always been, then let it be so now. make a vow with me, she whispers to him, eyes searching his for any sign that he might withdraw, that he might not share these same beliefs as she, that we might together take the Order of the Inseparable in Death—that when you die, I too shall die. that when I die, you go with me. into this life, into the next—into every one after this, 
for she knew now that she could not live without him. that she too would create rivers with her tears for the loss of him. but there was peace, too, in the knowing that it would not be for very long if ever such a thing befell her—and he could know that peace, too—
if he wanted it! if he felt as she did! her king, her husband-to-be—her very heart!
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
Her sweet voice;

And from his throat rumbled a wordless answer and he moved to stand behind her, draping her neck in the celestial collar with hardened paws. “You are the blood of the Goddess,” he whispered from behind, “and I, the blood of the God.”

His paws then reached to guide what they had once caressed; spinning his intended to face him. He drank her femininity in with his eyes, the gentle curves of her sleek body. He thrummed with red flame. His eyes pooled in her light and in his sight he would see her bloom.

“Every part of me has been yours, always,” and in the words she would see no hesitation, only wanting – Their fire, its timelessness, would be made more divine when burning past the open gates of this night and a new promise. Let the others withhold and toil for mortal’s sake. They were Gods, she and he. They rewrote this world in their power, with their pleasure.

He nosed the cusp of her neck, sliding her blond strands between his lips. She felt delicate and sweet, an untouched bride on the eve of her wedding. Perfect.

“Bind yourself to me, Toula.” He pressed her down towards the glimmering pelts.

Now.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
his words, an invocation of things far more ancient than they. of perhaps the first deities to discover they wanted to never be without one another, in any world. a soul tie that transcended time and space. Toula felt herself grow warmer and warmer as he spoke in that silken voice of a midnight amidst a lunar eclipse, deep and dark and timeless. you are the blood of a God, she repeated, voice thick with many things. passion, love, and things she had no name for yet—things she would discover with him. and I, the blood of a Goddess, she leaned backward against him, only to be gently spun and looking in the eyes of her beloved.
and in them, she did not think that she imagined she saw the same things. there was this hunger that had never left her clawing in her belly, and every part of me will always be yours, always, the vow now nearly complete. and she knew what she had done in the asking of this—divine rite, superseding any fickle mortal thing. 
but these were immortal longings that stirred within her. she thought to herself, in every life They must have come to this choice—in every life, They made this commitment, again and again. and it was each of these powerful divinities, that was both her and not her, him and not him—as they once were, so many times!—that culminated within her. 
Toula's gaze was aflame at his last words, and she, echoing them, would then complete the verbal part of this act: bind yourself to me, Rashepses, and she spoke his name as she had spoken no thing before, a voice that both begged and demanded—
here and now would be the marriage between Gods. later, there would be the ceremony for the mortals that She so loved. she circled the pelts slowly, and lay down neatly upon them. her gaze was hooded, and she asked of him, extending out to be nearer, undress me, my love, so that no feather nor other ornament would be in there way. so that he could see her in her most divine of forms. so that he could know and understand that she was ready—for all things with him. 
into eternity.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

Quick the royal was to clutch at the collar with his fangs, casting it from her fur onto the bedside. He moved above his betrothed, allowing the obsidian length of him to cover her. Toula would feel the possessive growl as he slid his maw along her lip and down over her throat. His fierce want was only slowed by the greater pleasure of watching her face and listening for the sweet inflections of her voice as he drew his kiss across her wrists.

“Half-seductress, half-saint,” he teased into the warm crook of her elbow, every landmark given the slow strength of his ministrations. His shoulders arched high as he followed her curves lower in a gliding of teeth over waist. No season had yet to well inside her, but she was undeniable, too pure for the dust of the desert. And she was his.

Ardently he crossed the soft pink flesh of her belly, where the strokes of his kiss would grow longer, stronger. Only after he'd driven himself to a unrelenting point did he pull back abruptly, suspending his breath above the base of her tail, face lifting to catch the jadeite in her eyes. His mouth hungered to be undone by her taste, a tongue touched the points of his teeth.

“You’re mine, Toula. You always will be.” Fierce love flooded through the ichor in his veins.

But it was Set who made his eyes gleam.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
his touch was a thing that ignited. each place it lingered burned and burned, and Toula was helpless with this brand new feeling, this craving for something that she did not know but wanted terribly all the same. she wanted to respond to his words with something sweet, something clever—or something worthy of Pharaoh, 
but before him, laid bare, was only Toula. eager, pliant, curious, wanting—herself and not herself, as he undid her with every ministration. what words were there for this? he created within her something that demanded she consume him, or he consume her, she did not know which or what or when or where or why, 
she existed only in this moment, with these touches, yesterdays and todays and tomorrows all forgotten within this moment which demanded she be here, all here, and she was. the sounds he wrung forth from so very little would reveal to him her inexperience, but she did not think of this—only how good it felt! only how she wanted this, forever!
he drew to her waist, and unbidden did her hips seem to raise of their own volition, though she did not know why. and that whimpering noise, was that her? 
she had thought the source of the burning to be within her belly, but as he drew curiously near to her plume Toula remembered his whispered words and understood that perhaps this was the root of it, of her need, and to his words, she rasped, yes, of course she was, of course he was, but she could not think beyond that, beyond this pulsing need, but her eyes would tell him: I feel so much want, Rashepses! 
he lingered near her tail. uncertainly—only because she had never done such an act before!—did she nose it aside, the scent of roses and lavender and other sweet things perfumed near her plume filling the space as she did. Eset had perhaps anticipated this moment, the brilliant woman, knowing the power of desire more than Toula herself—
she looked up to him, the man that was her husband in each lifetime, and offered one sweet kiss to his lips before she withdrew to watch with hungry wonder what might come next.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
His nose combed through her tail, parting her legs and savoring her scent with deepening kisses. The soft strokes of his tongue, at first gentle, roughened with desire when their eyes met over the taper of Toula’s flank. She was sweet – floral and perfumed but it was the innate taste of her arousal which gave rise to the growl deep in his throat. With a buck then he drew himself up to kiss her mouth and guide her to turn over.

He tucked her back into the hollow of his chest and stood with his forelegs on either side of her own, plying the silken fur of her scruff with licks and the gentle pressure of teeth. She would feel the urgency of his want but it was not until she was driven to an equal point of pressure that he would grip Toula tightly between his arms and lean into her with ragged breaths.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
[maturę] shield your eyes everyone!!!! [/mature] 
she was a Goddess, though she was the one in thrall; she could not remove her eyes from him, and through thick lashes she observed, pining. this deep and primal ache filled her, and she was pliant and yielding, unquestioning as she shifted one leg as he parted them in quiet permission, in acceptance. Toula did not know she breathed differently now, that what came from her lips was breathy and shallow, and then, and then! 
Toula knew nothing like this. all of her favored foods, songs, dances—they were but a dull amber in the shade of gold he created with each artful stroke of his tongue. she could suddenly not be still—such pleasure! she did not know that she said, Gods, yes, I love this, or oh! or any same-such thing... and there was desire to push away and pull him nearer in equal measure, as her leg seemed to shift even further. she was coming close to something, so close, what was it?
yes, he was an architect with that Godly tongue, building this nameless thing within her, building what he had begun to build perhaps the moment he had created that first letter with that same t—
ah! his tongue was gone too soon, but against her lips then, which she did not mind, but where before she hungered now she felt starved. Toula looked up to him, felt that gentle and guiding paw and muzzle that insisted she move, and so she did, because this was all very new to her, and though it had just begun, she never, ever wanted it to end.
each other touch and ministration continued the master architects work. she was outside of herself, and yet within, feeling everything, everything. there were no words, and no thinking outside of the feelings he invoked. more, more, and she did not want it but needed it, 
but when he pressed against her that first time, ready as she was, Toula felt the breath leave her for the startling and shocking pain! for a beat, she went rigid... there was clarity in this shock, a wash of cold water, but only for the voice of @Eset, who had prepared her for this eventuality, to be heard saying something to the effect of... this was normal, and natural, and not an effort to hurt or harm her. the pliant earth must accept the gardeners sometimes brutal claws in the building of something better, and now she saw that she was earth,
sense was lost again to sensation. for now, things were beginning to feel... better, and she softened beneath him once more, sighing breathily, unwittingly loosening some encouraging noise, once more wanting more, needing it.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: badness

Desire reeled through him in every way, mind given over to the fire in his veins. But for such a tall man Semer-wati would never use his strength to hurt her. He was fully attuned to Toula, every sound, every jolt, drowning in her sensation.

He could feel her surprise tense beneath him, the little tremors as they fitted together. Rashepses stilled and pulled her closer as lust and concern filled his soul in equal measure. He led her to lay and brushed his lips soothingly over a velvet ear as he moved them slowly together until a time when her breathing blended again into his.

The latent power between them swelled and he pushed his hips firmly, burying his face into her nape where flaxen strands danced with every gruff breath. He’d never felt anyone as good as her. A voice tangled with lust murmured so into the arc of her neck. Toula’s own moans were the sweetest of prayers and from the other each wrung alms of molten gold.

In his mind spun the thousands of hoarded images he’d imagined of her since their eyes looked upon each other across the mass in Luneshale. And in their embrace every iteration of themselves wheeled backwards through the stars to a time when the goddess Iset was first met by netjer Osiris–

– and taken to wife.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: oops
that link ;_; o m g ♡

his slowness, his carefulness, his gentleness—she loved it, she loved him, she loved this, the feel of him as he pulled her against him, as he reoriented her, as he comforted her, as he was everywhere—within her, outside of her! at first it had been too much, jarring, a painful shock, and now, now it was beginning to feel like... like...
Rashepses created things in which she had no words for. and as their breaths once again mingled, once she was no longer gasping from the uncomfortable ache of it but breathing with him, there were no words. there was him, there was her, and again he was building something within her, something she could not see, something she had never known but something she needed to,
she was lost, dancing on some cliffs edge he had brought her to, at the edge of some world with him. what was this magic?! Toula could scarcely breathe, such heights he brought her to—until suddenly, he thrust her into the very stars themselves, and she was utterly undone, seeing nothing but that beyond her eyelids as she cried out her happiness, her ecstasy, 
and shared with him that same vision, born and reborn and knowing him and loving him throughout the eons. she was breathless now, panting, I love you, yes, Gods, Rashepses, you... she looked to him, marveling, smiling, and now, laughing! they were to be married soon! she shook beneath him still, the waves of pleasure slow to abate, how have I lived without you for so long in this life? and although it had not been long at all, she thought even still it had been too long. 
but now, they were reunited—her eyes upon him still shone with relief, with joy, with love.
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous

Mature Content Warning

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: you know the drill

After, she lay in his arms, breathless and bare and lovely with the blush of a new lover. He laid kisses on the side of her mouth as the strong beat of his heart smoothed to tempo. His body felt strong, energized, imbued with the heat of their intimacy.

“I knew you’d be incredible,” he nuzzled, “after tonight, we will never be apart again.”  He pulled back to study her through the fringes of hooded eyes, grinning at their divine mischief. If the gods had prophesied this union, they’d asserted it on their own terms. Together he and Toula called the sun, roused the stars and commanded all the skies. His paw trailed down to the smoothness of her belly.

“I love you, my goddess werethekau, great of magic,” he spoke and nosed his way down to clean her. She wore the evidence of their love, but if it hurt he hoped she had never had a pain she liked half as much. He could see the ruffling of her fur where he’d entwined them in his passion. And now he was not done. More–

But their court and wedding ceremony awaited. With a sigh he grazed her lips in a last kiss and leaned himself up. “You have an aisle to walk. I await you on the other side, Toula.” As always he would.