Snowforest Taiga I'm sick.. and I'm scared
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
As winter came, Ashlar couldn't help but think about spring. This year he would need to be careful if he left the Rise at all. Despite having few regrets, he knew that it was likely he would not be a father again - he only needed to remember the expression Avicus had worn. Yet unless she asked... he would not infringe on Prophet's place either. He was not blind.

With a resigned loneliness he remembered Ratio and wondered, not for the first time, what had happened to the man. Maybe it would have been easier... but that wasn't fair. He shouldn't want him for that.

Ashlar nosed at the plants at his feet, ashamed. Then his ears perked as he heard the noise of someone nearby. It didn't sound like they were well.

He approached cautiously, but as soon as he saw the other wolf, concern and fear mingled. He looked terrible. Are... do... do you need help? He kept his distance, but was tempted to draw nearer to assist him. Why did his heart race? Some deeper instinct struck fear in spite of his compassion.
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick.. and I'm scared - by Meri - November 25, 2022, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm sick.. and I'm scared - by Ashlar - November 28, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: I'm sick.. and I'm scared - by Meri - November 28, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: I'm sick.. and I'm scared - by Ashlar - December 02, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: I'm sick.. and I'm scared - by Meri - December 02, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm sick.. and I'm scared - by Ashlar - December 19, 2022, 11:28 AM