Redsand Canyon Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
Tierra had been having the best dream. She was pretty sure the subject had been the Pharaoh, but then, he’d been Sybol at times… and maybe a few others she wouldn’t mention ever….

Anyway, she regretted waking up the moment she did it. She lifted her head, then swiped her cheek on her forelegs to catch the line of drool she’d apparently had going on. Eugh.

Her stomach turned, but not in the fun dream way. No way she was throwing up but she totally felt horrible. With a groan she rested her cheek against the cooler ground and closed her eyes.

Her back and sides still hurt, more prickling and burning than anything else, and she’d been running a fever for a few days now. But she still wasn’t as fucked as Minne in her opinion. The first time she’d seen her friend’s face since, she’d thought she was having a nightmare. It totally wasn’t her fault but she still felt guilty about it. I should’ve taught her how to like, protect her face better. It had to suck, knowing you were going to have scars like that.

She didn’t even want to think about her own, so she didn’t. Scars were so… ugly. Maybe Minne could find a guy with some of his own, and settle for that? No way a guy like the Pharaoh would go for her now though. Not that Tierra had actually intended to, y’know… share.

Wow, she was thirsty. Not like that, but like…. her mouth was gross. She lay there for a few moments longer, then pushed herself up and wandered hazily for the stream that ran through the Tablinum. After a drink she flopped down on her stomach next to it, trying to fight her stomach into submission. Wow this sucked. Minne should have just let them eat her. Then she’d be fine and Tierra wouldn’t have to deal with like… all of this. Not that she actually wanted to… like, die die. It just kind of felt like she was anyway, and if she was gonna go, wasn’t like she would still be miserable if she got eaten or something.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Tierra - December 21, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Paeon - December 23, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Tierra - December 25, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Paeon - February 12, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Tierra - February 21, 2023, 10:35 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Paeon - February 27, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Tierra - March 01, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Paeon - March 26, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Hell, I know that I'm gonna pay - by Tierra - April 24, 2023, 01:02 PM