Shadowwyn Moor been on the low lately the feds hate me
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
All Welcome 
"...and my nihhlesh get like ichecu'es." she continued. "i'd rather halk all night ih 'ee can't hind a den. hack shleepin' in the shnow."

she spat.

five days. five days of this shit were more than enough for gun. her winter coat was a thong in the face of a blizzard. now her limbs moved more to keep the blood from freezing, than to reach the next vaguely familiar landmark. the mastiff snorted. 

then, she sniffed.

"hait." 

gun brought her snout nearer the snow, sticking her face into a hole her leg had just made in it. after a deep inhale, the great head reemerged.

"yuh." her tongue rolled out to warm her whiskers. the good side of her face joined the other in a grin.

"he're hack."

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 01, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Redbird - January 01, 2023, 08:26 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 02, 2023, 08:31 AM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Redbird - January 02, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 04, 2023, 03:26 AM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Redbird - January 05, 2023, 05:50 PM
RE: been on the low lately the feds hate me - by Gun - January 06, 2023, 08:29 AM