Emberwood I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
352 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Indra left Gun to make the camp, and to keep herself warm. She was capable of doing a quick scout of the area for anything they might eat, or any dangers, so they would split the work.
It was during this transit of the shadows that Indra realized the inherent problem with that: she was a ruddy looking creature, and with a backdrop of snow and shadow she was easily spotted; this was obvious when a figure upon the ridge called out to her. She'd been caught so quickly and so blatantly that she felt utterly stupid for her mistake.
The man looked old, fortunately. He looked — familiar, somehow.
With a squinted glance back the way she'd come, Indra debated whether she should play the fox and escape before anything could happen; but Gun was busy elsewhere, and there was no real threat from someone so old (or so she thought).
With a careful (but still somehow predatory) shifting of her steps, she approached. Her fur bristled, and she remained silent, aloof - hoping to give off an air of danger, but probably only giving off a surly vibe. Both worked, really.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you - by Redbird - January 14, 2023, 01:26 PM