Dragoncrest Cliffs all hours we chilling and maxing the flow
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
576 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
val didn’t know what to expect when he got to the den. a bear? a cub? an angry meerkat?

he paused as a shape met him: young, lithe, reminding him entirely of his adoptive mother. much older than he remembered, too. for a moment something akin to sibling jealousy stole over val: here was someone with an undeniable link to erzulie, something val would never have.

he pushed the fish towards his tailless comrade. other than the jilted gait, quennell looked much better than val had expected. well, i’m not a usual visitor. i won’t tell maman. he managed a soft wink, dispelling the unwelcome thoughts that had briefly taken light from his normally jubilant demeanor. so… i heard you ran into a bear. following in your maman’s footsteps, huh?
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 03:38 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 03:59 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 04:31 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 10:42 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 11:17 PM
RE: all hours we chilling and maxing the flow - by Val - January 09, 2023, 11:26 PM