Sunbeam Lair one last breath 'til the tears start to wither
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
545 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She snorted in amusement at the woman—in truth, though, it just wasn’t Reyson’s fault. She held him at arm’s length—she knew it. And yet she couldn’t bring herself to do anything but that. “It’s… more complicated then that, I think,” she offered, though quieted for a moment. Was this the ‘poor pitiful me’ moment where she had to delve into her basic belief that everyone left, eventually?

“I guess to put it simply… anyone I’ve been close with before tends to bail, so…” So, yeah. Reyson made grand gestures and promises—and while she believed he had every intention to uphold them… she didn’t believe he actually would.

Now, she wondered if he even could.

At the direct statement regarding Mereo, there was a pregnant pause—did Fennec not want her in Mereo? Her heart sunk a moment—a shift in panic. Goodness, the Imperator had never mentioned her, had he? Did he even truly know of her… crush? Did Fennec? “Not looking for recruits, huh?”
Messages In This Thread
one last breath 'til the tears start to wither - by Meadow - January 11, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: one last breath 'til the tears start to wither - by Meadow - February 01, 2023, 03:23 PM