Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
859 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
blood.
but that was not all he had done and mireille was bent on forcing payment for his disrespect.
he buffeted her away easily, something that enraged the girl further. when her mother filled her senses, the young leader leapt back and circled. when the man bit for rhaegal he would find mireille back at her relative's shoulder.
she was not controlled in her righteous fury; she slashed for eyes, muzzle, nose.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Mireille - January 14, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM