Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
578 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
it took moments for the sheer enormity of what svalinn imparted to sink in. yet when it did, the granite stepped back with mouth agape.

svalinn was lost in his own thoughts -- val was drowning within his.

it was not lost upon val that svalinn had his own crucible with bears. a wry laugh choked from his constricting throat. if he was son of the sea-witch, then...

he felt as if the sea was closing on all sides, dark and unreadable waves which rose tall as any bear's shadow. those waves fell over him in a resounding crash as svalinn mentioned her name.

raleska. raleska was my mother. it was only the second time valravn dared breathe this truth to the world -- with dwin, it had been much easier. svalinn was a stranger to him, hardened by years and every bit intimidating to the boy who had yet to grow up. val found himself on edge. it meant this man was his uncle. had he been here this whole time while val had been god knows where, walking his grief into crumbly exhaustion?

val's lips curled into an agonized grimace. she's dead. she was killed by the bear that drove us from here.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 17, 2023, 06:49 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM