Ankyra Sound imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
if val felt grief at all, it paled in comparison to the roaring emotions which waged on svalinn's face. val looked away for he could not bear the fireshow -- he was only peripherally aware that svalinn seemed staggered like a wounded boar.

they were both looking at the ground now. sorry specimens, this lot. val inhaled deeply and looked at the muddled sky. how many times he had taken that sight for granted. a year ago now. his gaze shifted guiltily to the thing which loomed behind them -- the grotto, its mouth carved open in insatiable glut. there. he pointed faintly, feeling a surge of something else tug at him.

doubt. what was she to you? try as he might val could not hide the bite of accusation in his voice.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 13, 2023, 08:57 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - January 21, 2023, 09:56 PM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 01, 2023, 10:11 AM
RE: imma toss my hat in, floss when the track spin - by Val - February 11, 2023, 02:56 PM