Wapun Meadow I'm a believer; don't call us another name
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Fresh meat. Okay Phox, stop being a creepy old man.

Who was this "Kvarsheim" fellow? Phox had never heard of him before, but maybe that was a good thing. In fact, the last thing he wanted was to "steal" somebody's partner. It just wasn't his style. He need to make friends, not enemies. But flirting was still allowed, right? Anybody could flirt with anybody, and that wasn't a crime, right? Maybe he could weasel out whether or not this Kvarsheim was a family member, friend, or something more.

I live with my sister and her family over in Epoch. Phox gestured in the general direction of the mountain range, shifting on his feet a little so he didn't topple over. The Redhawk was still getting used to balancing on all threes.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM