Lion Head Mesa If I catch fire then I'll change my aim
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

598 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
All Welcome 
she had gained weight. it would've been easy to mask had nazli been older - grown in to her body more before she had been brought to ramesses - but as she was still a lean figure, and girlish, the added weight around her middle was obvious.

the whispers had gotten worse. the stares. nazli could barely manage her daily routine for all the awkwardness she felt; how bothersome it was, to be the subject of speculation within the palace! her illness had waned; she no longer felt the shudder of a twisting belly nor did she struggle to keep her food down in the morning. if anything her appetite had grown, and she now ate as if she were ravenous.

between duties, she could be found sneaking to the storehouses to pilfer snacks. she was quick enough with this, and knew the timing, so that other fellahin would be preoccupied; that said, it was nearly impossible to prevent further rumors from spreading.

nazli knew what some of them whispered - that she carried the last heirs of ramesses inside of her, somehow. those that might rival makono. it was a chilling thought, and one which prompted her to stuff her face with all the more vigor, to hopefully choke back the terror in her heart.
Messages In This Thread
If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 03, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 04, 2023, 09:52 AM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 08, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 11, 2023, 10:27 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 12, 2023, 07:09 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Medusa - March 21, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: If I catch fire then I'll change my aim - by Nazli - March 22, 2023, 01:38 AM