Ocean's Breath Plateau Friend of a Friend
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned it seemed as if she was in good company indeed, she considered friends of Rodyn potential friends of hers. While the other wolf was amiable and honorable enough to attract all sorts of characters he also seemed discerning enough that she trusted him to not invite wolves into the pack he thought would pose an unwarranted threat to her. "Rodyn is a friend of mine as well, although if he's been keeping someone like you from my sights perhaps I'll have to put him on probation." She put no stock in it though, if she remembered correctly Rodyn had described this wolf to her before as lacking respect for members of her own sex. While it seemed as if he had developed some of it she could not say for sure. Nonetheless her tone remained playful and light, since Rodyn and Void did seem close it was likely that she would see more of both and she wished to form her own opinion and perhaps even reach a kind of peace if more were not possible.

She looked around at the landscape, she had explored a fair bit of it, but she had no doubt that a few hidden crannies would reveal themselves upon a second pass of the territory. And with the seasons too hopefully the snow melt would reveal more without posing too much of a danger for those who chose to settle. "What do you think of Moontide so far?" Her voice was open and curious as she considered the issue.
Messages In This Thread
Friend of a Friend - by Heph - March 05, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Void - March 05, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Heph - March 06, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Void - March 08, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Void - March 10, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Heph - March 11, 2023, 11:54 AM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Void - March 11, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: Friend of a Friend - by Void - March 12, 2023, 11:25 AM