Whitefish River running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
545 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Wracked with sobs—she heard the voice—bright green eyes peered at her, stark black fur. Not her suneater. Never her suneater.

He mentioned something about a pretty face… and asked her if she had a death wish. The words only spurred her to cry harder, and holding her breath, she ducked lower in the water, immersing herself fully in the waters, holding her breath…. One… two… three.

She surfaced after the seconds had become unbearable. Until the pain in her chest had begun to build—pulling her focus back to the now.

And when she emerged, breaking the water, she held back a gasp—her sobs quieting to sniffles she tried to keep from him as she waded from the waters to to him, eyes suspiciously studying him and his herb carrier.

Callously, she looked to her side.

'I hope he dies.' A repeat in her mind.

The words—cruel. She would need to find Reyson soon. And then… then she didn’t know.

“What’s that?” She pointed to the wrap on his neck—eyes pointedly staring at him now. Ignoring anything he had tried to say to her prior.
Messages In This Thread
RE: running through the parking lot, he chased me and he would't stop - by Meadow - March 08, 2023, 05:40 PM