Lion Head Mesa the red [m]eans I love you
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

593 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
Mature 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Graphic aftermath of false pregnancy. Read with caution!

Nazli was tending to the wellspring, alone, when she first felt the discomfort.

It was the same constant strobe of sensations that had been plaguing her for the past few weeks, occasionally fixed when she ate. This time as it began, she was leaning over the edge of the pool in an effort to draw debris from the surface. Thinking she had only extended too far, she withdrew and settled for a moment to take a breath.

The sensation grew sharp, and warm. For a moment or two she doubled over and gasped, pressing against one of the stone plinths that served as tables, and squeezed her eyes shut. A wave of intense nausea came; then everything eased, and she only felt warm, as if feverish all over again.

When she moved again, to the edge of the spring, there was a trail of red staining the stone beneath her - but she did not see it, or notice the warmth along her thighs. She was dizzy, unfocused, and returned to work as if she was not suddenly leaking fluids. The warmth would go away with time. The dizziness was from her hard work; she had eaten little that morning, and she was probably hungry.

Logic peppered her thoughts as she resumed her work, even as she stumbled and hit the floor, drained of color.
Messages In This Thread
the red [m]eans I love you - by Nazli - March 12, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: the red [m]eans I love you - by Merikh - March 12, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: the red [m]eans I love you - by Tavina - March 13, 2023, 10:10 PM
RE: the red [m]eans I love you - by Nala - March 13, 2023, 10:14 PM
RE: the red [m]eans I love you - by Nazli - March 18, 2023, 03:00 AM
RE: the red [m]eans I love you - by Senmut - March 18, 2023, 09:06 AM