Lion Head Mesa Hail, Pharaoh!
104 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Oh, your completely fine! It happens. Happened to me just a bit back. Happy to wrap it up, should be a last for me!

Ah. The sound echoes off the redrock, as he listens to the young princess speak on the very recent change of power. If it was only just so recently, he wondered if she stood by the former young Pharoah's side or if already she had fallen from her pedestal.

I have hunted with your followers and was met at the border by your servants. They speak that beautiful young women have accend into their rightful position after the fall of their beloved Pharoah. A pause, then, as it was a good chance to be their father, I am deeply sorrowful of your loss.

While he might have spiced it up a bit, he wasn't completely lying. She was a beautiful young woman and her rise to power meant the death of another's. However, when she repeated her long name, he listened carefully. No, he did not believe it was the one he had heard before- Makono. He would say nothing of it. If she led next to Makono, fine, but of Makono had recently parted this world too, well, it was a bad sorts of turn of events Naberius had no intention to dig up out of the grave. 

There is a smile on his lips and then a chuckle. He folds one long front limb against his chest and allows the other leg to slide forth. A bow to the new young Queen. It is quite the mouthful, Hemet-nekheb, but I shall learn it well, until I might gain the honor of calling you Toula. And he might not ever, but it lay suggested there that he one day would, and would fight to do so until that day. 

Then, lifting as she continues, So you do not come here as a guest. He shakes his head 'no'. But as a resident. You mean to stay. Then a nod of his head in 'yes' as she smiles to this news. So filled with life and laughter! She would do well for those who followed her lead. She was still very young, yes, but surely had her council to guide her through her youth as she gained her experience and made her own mark on the land. Perhaps he would be one of them. 

I both thank you and am grateful to you, Hemet-nekheb. He speaks with toothy grin. His gifts and efforts to appease have not gone without reward. A Neb, Lord of the land and a fitting wolf to be such, having lived among the sands all his life, even if they were a bit different from his own homeland. With their departure and into the heart of their claim, he would add as he follows, Please, lead the way. 
From the land of Sun & Sand, 
[Image: oasis-desert.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - March 27, 2023, 12:01 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Bayek - March 28, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 22, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - April 23, 2023, 12:19 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 23, 2023, 08:24 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - April 25, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - April 27, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Toula - May 18, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: Hail, Pharaoh! - by Naberius - May 22, 2023, 03:16 PM