Sleepy Fox Hollow You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
this can be a joining thread or feel free to deal with her however you want! I’ll roll with any outcome in this thread since this will likely be my only post <3. If ignored she will just wander off eventually ^^

Tierra had been on her way to check out the weirdos settled in the canyon (and to see Towhee) when she’d stumbled across the field of flowers. They were prettier than most she’d seen and, even more, their scent had reminded her of the things she’d enjoyed in Akashingo what felt like forever ago. She’d only meant to try one. But when nothing happened, she’d eaten more.

The effects didn’t kick in quickly, but when they did, they all kicked in at once. Tierra stumbled blindly across the border, chased by a dream of her friend calling her, but didn’t make it very far before even the dreams faded to darkness.

Whoever came would find her unresponsive and entirely at the mercy of the pack who claimed this place. Her breathing and heartbeat were slow, but fortunately she hadn’t managed to kill herself accidentally. She would be sleeping this one off for a while.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
You're the edge of the cliff that I'm hanging on - by Tierra - April 23, 2023, 12:42 PM