Stone Circle Silence in all things
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Conception 
Tauris. Warmth kindled in Taktuq’s heart, and spilled out into a smile. Tauris is a good choice, though she had only met her once, the impression the earthen girl had left on her would cover any faults that surfaced later, her heart is thoughtful, and her actions kind. The flowers still lay amongst the stones. Though withered in the sunlight now, Taktuq would not move them.

You are deserving of more honour still, she said softly, smile remaining. She prayed these children would bring joy to her friend even in his final years. The blessing of ones he might finally know are his, to carry on his ways and his name when he himself would find rest beneath the stones.

She would not let her mind walk any further and think of this day yet. Her heart already stung at the ghost of the thought.

Come, Taktuq rose and stretched in the sunlight, let us go to a quiet place away from any eyes. In this, we will be private, but afterwards, they will know the children I bear Kvarsheim are yours.

An edit & fade to black works good for me!! :) I am a huge sucker for fade to blacks in these things LOL thank you again for the thread, I love Gunnar ^^
Messages In This Thread
Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 27, 2023, 06:29 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - April 28, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - April 28, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: Silence in all things - by Taktuq - May 03, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: Silence in all things - by Gunnar - May 03, 2023, 05:01 PM