Moonspear Picture a place where it all doesn't hurt
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
You know I can never resist an opportunity to throw Penn into a bonfire

Penn had felt uneasy leaving Fenn at the border to talk to her brother. He'd known there was no place for him in that reunion, but he'd also known where Fig's head was. At least, where it had been a few months ago when they'd parted ways. Assuming nothing had changed, Fenn had been in for a rough conversation, and he felt guilty for just walking away and leaving her to it.

His suspicions about how it went were pretty much confirmed when he didn't see her that night. He knew she probably needed space, but she was pretty complicated about that sort of thing. He decided to casually track her down the next day, just to check in. Make sure she wasn't in too rough of shape. And... well... he just missed her. Already.

He had it bad.

"Let me just preface this by saying you're welcome to tell me to go away if you want," Penn said as he approached her, somewhat relieved to see she hadn't completely bailed on the Spear, "I probably won't listen to you, though. Because I'm the man, and no one tells me what to do." There was a small chance she was fine, right? That she'd still find his dick-ish sense of humor to be funny and charming even when she was in a bad mood?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn't hurt - by Penn - May 08, 2023, 08:49 PM