Stone Circle I’m light as a feather
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
You're good! <3 hopefully this makes sense lol! I flew home today and am trying to stay up to beat jet lag xD

In these past three weeks, very little had changed. Of course, slight illness took her in the mornings, and sometimes, the sight of food made her nauseous, while other times, she couldn't think of anything else she needed more than food. But physically, she felt nothing. No signs of movement, no gentle swelling, and so, Taktuq had said no words to anyone on her rendezvous with Gunnar.

She could not, until today.

A stirring woke her - and she started, eyes wide and brows raised.

Minutes passed, and she thought she must have dreamt it - but then, another came.

A wild rush filled her. Excitement? Fear? A churning feeling in the pit of her belly. Funny, how anxiety and adrenaline gave the same kind of queasy rush.

She must tell Gunnar. And yet... and yet. She needed time. She had wanted this - and now it was here - and now it was more than a dream. It was reality...

and the thought rocked her.

Taktuq found herself a quiet place to consider these things. This new reality. Children - their children! Her children. - and her ears turned at the sound of familiar footfalls. Not the limping gait of Gunnar, but of someone more steady.

She turned, suddenly self-conscious before her Nornir's sudden stillness. Tauris, she greeted the woman, as normal as she could, though she felt the sheepishness in the shift of her ears. She must tell Gunnar. She must tell him. But perhaps first... come. I have... news, though perhaps Tauris could already tell. After all, Taktuq couldn't see how her trim figure had already begun to fill.
Messages In This Thread
I’m light as a feather - by Tauris - May 21, 2023, 09:08 PM
RE: I’m light as a feather - by Taktuq - May 23, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: I’m light as a feather - by Tauris - May 23, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: I’m light as a feather - by Taktuq - May 24, 2023, 05:17 PM
RE: I’m light as a feather - by Tauris - May 24, 2023, 06:04 PM