Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph heard the summons ranging about, she had actually not been on the plateau but further afield familiarizing herself with those nearby areas as well. Still, she was close enough and the voice sounded familiar. Moontide felt quiet as of late, not in a bad way but perhaps she was slow to trust it in its serenity. As she neared she realized that she had not been wrong and the voice had good reason to sound familiar. Bounding the rest of the way she came to a halt in enough time to avoid a collision or too much of an invasion of the other canine's space. "Stingray! It's good to see you." She looked him over. While it was not so long a journey that she had not expected him back it had also not been so long since he and Njord had visited. He looked hungry even if it appeared as if he fared the distance well.

Hopefully, his haste was not because of any urgency to do with the packs. Sisters though they were and she would have gone immediately if Moonspear was in need of help with Void and Meylodi gone she was not sure how much support they could offer. "Is all well? So formal at our borders, did I forget to mention you are welcome anytime?" Her voice was light and teasing, her own stance held a confident ease, but she had not quite picked up the posture of a leader like Rodyn or Samani. But she gave him room to speak hoping that whatever news it was it would be good and not cause for concern, and that her own joking had not somehow gone awry.
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM