Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Stingray seemed to hesitate, or at least seem less excited at the question and she hoped that she had not pressed on anything sore. But she listened intently to his response and nodded when he mentioned needing to change things up. It was a sentiment that she understood well, it was part of what had caused her to set off from her own birth pack and it was part of what made her paws itch to feel different ground beneath them as she explored. Satisfied with the answer and excited about the new arrival she laughed a bit. "Well I'm glad you liked it, I can't promise complete quiet with Marina's pups but we are small."

Turning her shoulders a bit she turned to begin heading back to the territory. While they had probably seen quite a bit of it when they visited she thought a bit of a tour and to move while talking might be nice. "I can show you around a bit if you'd like?" She mulled over what they needed. They had many fine hunters, fewer fighters with Void gone, and no experienced healers. But the needs of the pack were not the only considerations. "I think the only skill we have in abundance is hunting, but is there anything in particular you're excited to learn or try? Even within hunting there are talents and abilities to hone that will set you apart." 
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM