Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned at the mention of exploring and messengers. Since she and Rodyn were both tied to Moontide, Marina was too with her pups, and Chakliux was a hunter foremost they were less able to reach out further afield. While she could not regret accepting the position as Beta as if gave her a greater ability to welcome new wolves into their pack and assist those within she had been worried that she would not be able to keep her promise to her friend that she would assist in forging new alliances.

Her voice was excited but tempered so as to be clear when she responded. "That would actually be much needed here. When Rodyn and Samani founded the pack they wanted to create many bridges of trade between Moontide and others and that requires messengers and traders to go to packs we know as well as explorers to reach out to those that we don't." While practice and experience would teach much she still remembered Rodyn and her journeying to Saphique and how useful it was to see the alpha in action so that she could better learn the role. "There are a few packs nearby that we're on friendly terms with, Sweetharbor, Sapphique, Two River Isles, and Vaire and Rhaegal's pack to be as well I would hope. If you wished to learn more of trading and traveling I or Rodyn could accompany you to any of those. Further afield might be harder to coordinate but would also be welcome."
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM