Northstar Vale sweet like candy in my veins
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
546 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestive themes.

It was an answer that was perfectly Reyson in all manners—and as he trailed kisses down her neck, she hummed quietly, eager to turn her anxiety and the ‘what-if’s’ and the ‘how then’s’ off for the moment and enjoy the embrace of the man before her. There were months leading to this moment—heartaches, certainly, and trials… They had come through them all, had they not?

She coaxed him back—her own coy trail of kisses offered as she took yet another step back, lowering closer to the ground now and pulling him to her arms. There need be no chase—he had caught her long before. Instead, she would take to nibbling along his jawline, ears splaying back to her russet-tipped crown. “Let me show you that I want to deserve you, then,” she murmured.

This moment needn't have waited so long, in truth--not for her heat. But, it would have been a lie to say she wasn't nervous... but there were no others she trusted more than Reyson.
Messages In This Thread
sweet like candy in my veins - by Meadow - May 25, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Reyson - May 25, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Meadow - May 25, 2023, 02:54 PM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Reyson - May 25, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Meadow - June 07, 2023, 09:33 AM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Reyson - June 07, 2023, 10:41 AM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Meadow - June 16, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Reyson - June 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Meadow - June 16, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: sweet like candy in my veins - by Reyson - June 16, 2023, 11:55 AM