The Sentinels If forests could talk, what would they say?
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
shiiit I had forgotten too! love it! I remember Blinka now!

Blinka!

She spoke in Trigedasleng—or was he fuckin' hearing things? No, that was definitely a Trigedasleng word—and mirrored what she was now doing—but luckily, she dispelled with the notion that he was going nuts when she continued.

Throughout the speech, Verx's massive jaw relaxed wider and wider in a delighted smile.

Well, I'll be damned, he remarked, shaking his head in disbelief. As for those three Fs. . .flip that order, and it's better than ever, in the great beyond, he added with a wink.

He sighed. Blinka. . .Renevermind. So your actual name is Wraen, at least for short? I still don't believe you're giving me the right one, but then again, what do you have to lose? What do either of us have to lose at this point?

She praised his faithfulness, and he gave her a look that was almost suffused with kindness. Thanks. I guess that's one thing to be said for me—I never lacked for dedication.

At least not to the most important causes.

So, how'd you end up biting the dust? he asked, raising a dark brow.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 08, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 09, 2023, 04:17 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 13, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 18, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Vercingetorix - November 22, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 23, 2023, 02:30 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 24, 2023, 03:45 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 26, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: If forests could talk, what would they say? - by Wraen - November 29, 2023, 01:48 PM