Blacktail Deer Plateau So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph grinned widely, a slight tilt in her head when she thought she saw a bit of stiffness in the movement of one of the wolves approaching. But when Thyra greeted her she wagged her own tail. "Thyra it's good to see you again, you look well! I hope and Raventhorpe have settled well?" The flatlands were a good place for the herds and heading into the territory she could detect many trails so it seemed as if their territory would provide them plenty.

When Thyra introduced the wolf by her side she smiled, turning to face him and tipping her head in greeting. HIs words did not mean anything to her, but he sounded respectful and friendly enough in his greeting, an ethos she sought to return in kind. "Baldr, a pleasure to meet you." Her voice was warm.

Again she turned to Thyra, her words still excited but more informative and less rushed and hurried. "I came to invite Raventhorpe to a hunt in a territory just south of here, Hoshor plains, to be held before the next full moon. Moontide hopes to gather many wolves from different packs to make the hunt large enough to help all of our caches this winter." She explained though she knew that the other wolf would see quickly the benefits and potential dangers in such a meeting. There was strength in numbers but also more mouths to feed, the hope was that with more wolves they would be able to gather more prey than any of the packs individually, although such bounty was never guaranteed.
Messages In This Thread
So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - December 14, 2023, 02:48 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - December 15, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Baldr - December 15, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - December 16, 2023, 11:50 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - February 01, 2024, 10:28 AM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - February 03, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Thyra - February 14, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: So Long Since I've Seen Your Smile - by Heph - February 17, 2024, 03:37 PM