Otatso Wetlands fangs of nyx
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Beautiful poison. Almost, she sought to taste the word for herself again now knowing what it stood for, but she settled for a slow, thoughtful nod instead. While unaware of the full depths of the possibilities of hallucinogens, she still aimed to understand them from where she stood -- lacking personal experience on the matter, but with fierce curiosity fueled by her deeply-seated desire for knowledge of all sorts.

So I have heard. Some more.. reasonable than others, she chuffed quietly and stowed these plants and names away carefully. Do you name them as you do for your own classification? Is it all types of plants or..? Ah, she wasn't sure what else it could be. Anything really, and her statement hung open-ended there. You seem to know much, she complimented, vaguely, with a subtle smirk.

Then, she nodded as he answered, wondering if perhaps deer or maybe the mountain goat's manure would suit the shrooms' cause. She didn't exactly know of any nearby cattle. Well, not.. immediately, nor exactly, she replied with a motion of her muzzle, having relaxed more notably by now despite the fogginess of her answer. Mostly I am curious. While I am a naturalist, my focus has been on the skies -- weather, its patterns, so on, I do seek to broaden my horizons when the pack needs an herbalist, she prefaced with, having realized this answer got lengthy. To me, hallucinogens have been a thing of stories.. and the closest thing I had heard, before you was of tales of sages' use of them. And these were distant recollections and hazy aspirations she had once harbored, for her knowledge only led up to the point of barely-fledged. She could not say for sure if it would ever be for.. her exactly.

It is interesting, she peered at him intently in conclusion. I could help you search? she then offered.

Whether or not he accepted, she would linger in his company for as long as she could. All the while, the goal was to learn.

Only when the time was deemed right would she return to her home with a little more to consider when it came to the details of plants. And while it wasn't quite in the most "medicinal" of senses as she had hoped, it was something. She would not return to the Sunspire empty-handed.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - November 20, 2014, 01:20 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - November 21, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - November 23, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - November 24, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - November 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - December 03, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - December 05, 2014, 12:57 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Silvermane - December 07, 2014, 05:35 AM
RE: fangs of nyx - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 10:10 PM