Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
All Welcome 
just some quick reference tags for the fam back home. please allow rolayne to post after me, then it's free game!

With @Rolayne in tow, she moved north of Moonspear, having stopped there only overnight to spend time with @Elentari, @Acrux, and @Maggak before she had set off again. There were many errands to run, and Sialuk hoped that this time with Rolayne would help him to see that she could love him from afar. Connections were not broken—nay, the starwoman had found they were strengthened—with distance and time. She thought of Argent, willing him home to warm their ulaq once more.

Sialuk did not arrive without gifts! She had given Rolayne a small, soft fox pelt to carry, and she herself carried a larger cut of a bison skin from the large hunt carried out prior. They would line @Njord and @Meerkat's ulaq, keeping them warm while this year's babes took their first breath.

She set the pelt down, and turned to Rolayne. You may not have memory of Meerkat and Njord, but they are very dear to me. Then she called for her friends, a note of apology in her voice for not coming to see their new home sooner.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
fool for love - by Sialuk - January 08, 2024, 08:42 PM
RE: fool for love - by Rolayne - January 10, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - January 10, 2024, 06:08 PM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - January 20, 2024, 04:23 PM
RE: fool for love - by Rolayne - January 26, 2024, 07:59 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - January 29, 2024, 09:04 AM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - January 29, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: fool for love - by Meerkat - February 28, 2024, 09:22 AM
RE: fool for love - by Sialuk - March 23, 2024, 04:00 PM