Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,199 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Private 
if you're tagged, please join! or PM me if you want to assume some powerplay. i don't think sia would have this convo without all of them present, sans panuk who's in moontide / on NPC. <3

Her visits to both Brecheliant and the Copse complete, Sialuk spent a long day resting her muscles in the comfort of the ulaq, atop the doe skin which had seen much of her small family's life over the past year. The ancestors had once whispered upon the wind that she would have sons and daughters here. They had not been wrong. @Maggak and @Acrux—followed swiftly by @Panuk and @Rolayne—had come into her life.

The mountain had also given her two lovely and adoring partners: @Elentari and @Argent. When warmth came to the wilds again, they would be wife and husband to her. The Ostrega smiled at the thought, a flutter in her chest at knowing her children would be able to participate in the joining of three hearts.

But there was another thing that came with the warming of the world, and Sialuk wanted to know her family's thoughts. It was why she called upon them tonight. The air was still in the ulaq, though far from stale, and she nestled herself on the doe pelt as she waited for her kin to gather.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
shadow - by Sialuk - January 10, 2024, 09:26 PM
RE: shadow - by Elentari - January 10, 2024, 10:08 PM
RE: shadow - by Rolayne - January 11, 2024, 05:45 PM
RE: shadow - by Acrux - January 12, 2024, 06:20 PM
RE: shadow - by Sialuk - February 07, 2024, 08:25 PM
RE: shadow - by Elentari - February 13, 2024, 08:39 PM
RE: shadow - by Acrux - February 14, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: shadow - by Sialuk - February 16, 2024, 04:47 PM