Moonsong Glacier you've got me singing, singing your choir
Morningside
Chief*
Sword of the Morning
516 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Historian
Pack Activity 
Tagging those who have expressed interest in the scouting mission! Others are welcome to join with a single post if they want to hear about the mission. We will go in rounds with no post order. @Sulukinak @Nephele @Ulloriaq @Fallen Sun

As things settled, Dutch could turn his attention from survival to joy — and the most joyous thing he could think of was marriage and children. Like his mother, he had always been the meddlesome type, as advertised in his suggestions to Eira about Fallen Sun. He was less concerned about his other, more vocal pack members being unable to find love, but there was one in particular he'd made promises to.

That — and he'd had something else brewing in him for quite some time, by then.

The chief lifted his head to sing:

"I seek scouts to carry good tidings,
come and listen, if you would hear,"
Messages In This Thread
you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Dutch - February 04, 2024, 07:40 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Eira - February 04, 2024, 10:01 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Nephele - February 05, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Ulloriaq - February 05, 2024, 11:29 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Sulukinak - February 06, 2024, 02:32 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Aditya - February 06, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Dutch - February 06, 2024, 03:07 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Ulloriaq - February 10, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Sulukinak - February 13, 2024, 10:42 PM
RE: you've got me singing, singing your choir - by Nephele - February 26, 2024, 09:58 AM