The Sunspire reality leans heavy on me
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
a wild pack minihunt appears!
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Driven by an innate, instinctual hunger that ran deeper than her own needs, she hiked the mountainside as dusk approached. It was cold, cloudy, and essentially a typical winter day for this year's season so far. But, she was intent to make it a fruitful one. Feeling vigorous, confident, and truthfully, like some warm fresh deer's blood, she determinedly set to the cause.

She had scoped out a small trio of doe deer in the morning. They had evidently bedded down for a few hours somewhere near the base of the mountain. So now, hours later as evening settled and they began to stir again, she steadily harassed them further into the territory. It was slow going and patient work. She kept a good distance so not to spook them away entirely, but so long as she kept them in her sights, she was content.

Then, after circling wide around the little group to give them space (and to be out of their sights for a moment), she slung her head back and aimed her nose towards the sunset-streaked skies for a low howl. The message conveyed was simple and short: hunt.        

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
reality leans heavy on me - by Amekaze - January 05, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 05, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 05, 2015, 11:49 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Sumayl - January 07, 2015, 02:45 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Amekaze - January 16, 2015, 10:44 PM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Jace - January 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: reality leans heavy on me ⊹ hunt - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 07:10 PM