The Heartwood Well, nobody's perfect
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Charon exploded from the nearby tree line and Wildfire laughed and splashed some water in his direction. She fell still when he began to speak, declaring June's abrupt exit and then reminding her of their plans to meet up later even as he announced his own imminent departure. She waded into the shallows and then gave her pelt a shake, letting him finish before she spoke, of course.

"Redhawk Caldera," she told him, wondering if she should add her real first name too. Well, Dhole was a legitimate nickname, so she would leave it alone. "My Uncle Pan has mentioned the ocean. Maybe I could bring him along," Wildfire thought aloud. "But, yeah, if I'm ever over that way, I'll howl for you. You can do the same near the caldera. Just don't come too close," she warned with a small smile and flick of her damp black tail.

She hopped out of the water and gave herself another shake, then moved closer to Charon. "See you later, then," were her parting words. She bobbed her head at him, then swept the charred forest one final time with her amber eyes before she spun on her heel and began following the winding stream in the direction of Big Salmon Lake, then on to the caldera.
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Sure," Charon agreed when Dhole mentioned bring her uncle, some dude called 'Pan'. He nodded at her warning not to get too close to Redhawk Caldera, and made a mental note to keep that in mind. He wouldn't want to anger any protective parents, and all; he knew what it was like.

"Aright, see ya later Dhole!" Charon said and he briefly touched his nose to her shoulder before he turned round and darted off. Charon glanced over his shoulder once before he started on home to report the damages he'd found out here.